PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Reprint. New in Box.
Popular digital artist Ciro Marchetti has crafted the evocative Tarot Grand Luxe out of his own creative imaginings. Based primarily on the Rider-Waite-SmithTM tarot system, the lavish details in Tarot Grand Luxe also incorporate references to the Tarot de Marseilles, as well as other historic symbols and archetypes. Ciro briefly describes the ideas and personal perspectives that inspired each card. A 5.4" x 3.5" box with 78 cards and a 56-page illustrated booklet.
Dimensions : 3 x 1.25 x 4.75 inches
2-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for orders shipping to countries in the EU.
✽ INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you provide me with information (which you authorised etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email, postal address and details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also contact me directly and choose to provide additional personal information for example; when ordering a custom item.
✽ WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle a dispute, or provide customer support.
2. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
✽ INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is only shared in very limited circumstances:
2. Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good belief it is necessary to respond to legal process or government requests. 3. Enforce my agreements, terms and policies.
4. Prevent, investigate and address fraud or illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
5. Protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
✽ DATA RETENTION
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, as follows:
1. Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict or delete my use of your personal information, apart from exceptional circumstances where I am required to store data for legal reasons. I will delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object: You can object to my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests, in such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Retailers/resellers who qualify for a wholesale account will receive a special coupon code that qualifies them for a flat 30% off each purchase with no minimums. Products can be mixed and matched. All store products are available for wholesale.
All graphics, fonts, and text used in our designs have been properly licensed for commercial use or personally created by us. So you can rest assured we uphold trademark and copyright licensing laws in all of our printed designs. Please inquire within if you have questions regarding specific graphics or items featured in our shop. If you have recently registered or renewed a trademark or copyright for a design we have already been selling, contact us immediately for resolution. Gypsy Dreamer Designs is not liable for penalty or removal of trademarked designs that are considered "dead", expired, out of date or void. All Live and Dead trademarks can be found at: tess2.uspto.gov