PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Magical tips and techniques for keeping negative people and harmful forces at bay so you can take control of your destiny and live your best life.
Does your house feel a little wonky? Is someone giving you the evil eye? Are you just having a run of bad luck or have you been cursed? Miss Aida answers all these questions and more.
In Hoodoo Cleansing and Protection Magic, Miss Aida offers sound, practical advice for all sorts of dicey situations, large and small. The book is filled with rituals, spells, and Miss Aida’s own personal magical formulas for removing negative energies, breaking malevolent spells, and banishing harmful people so that you can take control and live your best life.
A seasoned magical practitioner from an eclectic background, Miss Aida shares her own psychic and spiritual experiences in order to help you cleanse and protect your space, aura, and loved ones. Within these pages, you will learn how to:
Avoid and protect yourself from negative entities
Understand unpleasant, negative, and predatory people and take action against them
Break a cycle of bad luck
Distinguish reputable ghost hunters from frauds and amateurs
Recognize bewitched or possessed objects and remove their effects
Publisher : Weiser Books (August 1, 2020)
Language : English
Paperback : 240 pages
ISBN-10 : 1578636973
ISBN-13 : 978-1578636976
Item Weight : 11.5 ounces
Dimensions : 5.2 x 0.6 x 8.4 inches
2-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for orders shipping to countries in the EU.
✽ INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you provide me with information (which you authorised etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email, postal address and details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also contact me directly and choose to provide additional personal information for example; when ordering a custom item.
✽ WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle a dispute, or provide customer support.
2. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
✽ INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is only shared in very limited circumstances:
2. Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good belief it is necessary to respond to legal process or government requests. 3. Enforce my agreements, terms and policies.
4. Prevent, investigate and address fraud or illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
5. Protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
✽ DATA RETENTION
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, as follows:
1. Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict or delete my use of your personal information, apart from exceptional circumstances where I am required to store data for legal reasons. I will delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object: You can object to my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests, in such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Retailers/resellers who qualify for a wholesale account will receive a special coupon code that qualifies them for a flat 30% off each purchase with no minimums. Products can be mixed and matched. All store products are available for wholesale.
All graphics, fonts, and text used in our designs have been properly licensed for commercial use or personally created by us. So you can rest assured we uphold trademark and copyright licensing laws in all of our printed designs. Please inquire within if you have questions regarding specific graphics or items featured in our shop. If you have recently registered or renewed a trademark or copyright for a design we have already been selling, contact us immediately for resolution. Gypsy Dreamer Designs is not liable for penalty or removal of trademarked designs that are considered "dead", expired, out of date or void. All Live and Dead trademarks can be found at: tess2.uspto.gov