PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
• Provides exercises, meditations, and visualizations for working with crystals, including special protocols for balancing chakra energies and connecting to the Archangels for healing
• Offers guidance on how to choose or be chosen by a crystal and explains how we can consciously invite crystals into our lives
• Includes a compendium of 44 crystal allies and their angelic counterparts, explaining their uses and energies as well as their spiritual messages
Crystals cross our life path not by accident. Energetic mirrors of the angelic realm, they allow us to connect deeply with Heaven and Earth, calling us in to align with our soul purpose. A natural resonance with ndividual Archangels reinforces their particular strengths and properties, and as we engage with them we can deepen our energetic health on all levels.
Looking to co-create, Discover Your Crystal Family promotes individual experience and intuition in deep relationship with our crystal allies. Kathryn Hudson shows how we can consciously invite crystals into our lives, providing a guided channel-opening exercise to create a clear connection between Heaven and Earth. Besides discussing form, size, and color, she provides insight into how to care for our stones, including clearing, purifying, and recharging protocols. Hands-on, experiential exercises offer a gateway into the crystal world, allowing intuition to develop our own personal contact to the stones. Along with a crystal chakra meditation for balancing the energetic system, the book presents a complement of 15 healing crystals and their Archangels who will amplify the stones’ properties when called upon. Clear crystal protocols explain how to work on and off the body. Last but not least, Kathryn shares her favored 44 crystal allies and their angelic counterparts, explaining their uses, such as protection, heart-opening, power, or healing, along with their spiritual messages.
When we take action with the crystals around us, call on the angels for help, and consciously build our crystal and angelic family, we become an agent of healing for our own heart and the hearts of those around us as well as for the heart of the Earth.
Publisher : Findhorn Press; Reprint edition (October 26, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 240 pages
ISBN-10 : 1644113023
ISBN-13 : 978-1644113028
Item Weight : 1.03 pounds
Dimensions : 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
2-4 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Complies with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for orders shipping to countries in the EU.
✽ INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you provide me with information (which you authorised etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email, postal address and details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also contact me directly and choose to provide additional personal information for example; when ordering a custom item.
✽ WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle a dispute, or provide customer support.
2. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
✽ INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Your personal information is only shared in very limited circumstances:
2. Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I have a good belief it is necessary to respond to legal process or government requests. 3. Enforce my agreements, terms and policies.
4. Prevent, investigate and address fraud or illegal activity, security, or technical issues.
5. Protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
✽ DATA RETENTION
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, as follows:
1. Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict or delete my use of your personal information, apart from exceptional circumstances where I am required to store data for legal reasons. I will delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object: You can object to my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests, in such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have) you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Retailers/resellers who qualify for a wholesale account will receive a special coupon code that qualifies them for a flat 30% off each purchase with no minimums. Products can be mixed and matched. All store products are available for wholesale.
All graphics, fonts, and text used in our designs have been properly licensed for commercial use or personally created by us. So you can rest assured we uphold trademark and copyright licensing laws in all of our printed designs. Please inquire within if you have questions regarding specific graphics or items featured in our shop. If you have recently registered or renewed a trademark or copyright for a design we have already been selling, contact us immediately for resolution. Gypsy Dreamer Designs is not liable for penalty or removal of trademarked designs that are considered "dead", expired, out of date or void. All Live and Dead trademarks can be found at: tess2.uspto.gov